Google announced that its ” Google domains ” is exiting beta and finally available in 26 countries.
Google Domains was first launched in 2015, and was initially only available in the US.
Find your online home with Google Domains, the easiest place to find, buy and manage a domain. Learn more about how you can register or transfer your site. https://t.co/SZMy40Ce1F
— Google (@Google) March 15, 2022
And since 2015, millions of customers have trusted Google Domains with their online homes, and Google added more tools and features to make it more easy to use, reliable and valuable to find and use a domain name.
“We know how valuable domain names are to customers, and we take seriously the responsibility to provide a service that’s often at the very heart of a business, brand or passion” said Google in a blog post.
Google is also offering 20% off …
This offer is for both new and returning customers, On any single domain registration or transfer to Google Domains, From now to April 15, using the code DOMAINS20 (see discount Terms and Conditions).
Where will Google domains be available?
Google Domains, will be available in 26 countries at first:
- United States – already available since 2015-
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
What are the benefits of Google Domains?
1- Tools to build your online presence with Google.
With more than 300 domain endings available, you can find the right name for your business or personal website.
Google tools will help you spread your brand further, with many features:
– Turning the people who find your website on Google Search and Google Maps into new customers.
With a free Business Profile and add custom email and collaboration tools with Workspace.
– Creating a professional-looking website or online store for free and without coding, using Google Sites or with Google partners like Shopify, WIX, Squarespace, Weebly and Bluehost.
– Reaching your customers across the web, and tracking where your visitors are coming from, through integrations with tools like Google Ads and Search Console.
2- The reliability you are looking for…
Google Domains provides stable and reliable services.
– That will give you access to high performance DNS, meaning your domain name is easy to access regardless of where your visitors are located. It’s the same infrastructure used by Google.
– 24/7 customer support from real people.
3- Added value with no added cost.
Privacy and security features should be standard when you’re creating your online home.
Google is offering Features like:
– 2-Step Verification
– One-click DNSSEC
To bring an added layer of security to your Google Domains account at no additional cost.
Plus covering also the cost of privacy protection, If you want to keep your information private.
To be mentioned, the platform helps users register a domain name, and it doesn’t offer any type of hosting, unlike the other domain registrars.
If you needed, Hosting, development & designing services or even support and maintenance for your Website, don’t hesitate to contact us.